SubSquare is a governance platform designed for substrate based blockchains. We have been working with karura subsquare integration since Oct 2021. This proposal includes the cost details and the services OpenSquare will provide.
General Request items and services
Generally our fund request include following items:
- Basic setup fee, $10k.
- Monthly maintenance fee $500 - $1000, including the server fee and labor fee for maintenance. The range may change when basic infrastructure and labor cost change in a limited scope.
- Customization fee which depends on the customized feature request from projects.
Services we provide:
- Basic setup of subsquare to support governance business.
- Future common feature improvement and enhancement.
- Bug fix and maintenance.
We will not request dedicated funds for common future features, while they may be covered by a monthly maintenance fee. Future futures include:
- Chain interaction like tipping, voting, etc.
- OpenSquare other collaboration tools like off-chain voting integration.
- DID login.
- i18n support.
Request for karura
Karura gave much early support for subsquare, so we will request less than the usual fees. We take 20% discount off from the basic setup fee and request the lowest monthly maintenance fee for the first 3 monthes from 12.2021 to 02.2022, while maintenance from 10.2021 to 11.2021 will be free.
Detailed request table:
|Basic setup||$10,000||20% discount||$8,000|
|Monthly maintenance||$500/month||12.2021 - 02.2022(we request lowest for 1st 3 months)||$1,500|
We may request future maintenance fee biannually or quarterly($500 - $1000 / month), depends on collaboratin between Karura and OpenSquare.
We are OpenSquare, dedicated to facilitate the collaboration between projects and developers.